Star Team Alliance Index du Forum
Star Team Alliance
Bienvenue !

Star Team Alliance Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Team Alliance Index du Forum -> INFORMATIONS PUBLIQUES -> Présentation des compagnies
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins Répondre en citant

วิธี แทง บอล Ray Wilkins believes Chelsea hold the advantage over Tottenham due to Harry Kane's absence, ahead of Sunday's clash.

Chelsea are fifth in the table, five points behind fourth-place Tottenham, ahead of the London derby at Stamford Bridge, live on Super Sunday.

Spurs striker Kane is expected to miss the match with an ankle injury and Wilkins thinks his absence may play a crucial part in the result

"It's a must-win against Tottenham on Sunday, absolute must-win. Tottenham are without Harry Kane, which gives Chelsea the edge," said Wilkins.

"Tottenham are in good form; I think Chelsea playing against Tottenham at Stamford Bridge will have the upper hand."

Former Chelsea midfielder Wilkins believes the Blues should look to dominate the midfield.

"We have got to be on the front foot. We have to make sure Tottenham suffer. Therefore, I would play Kante and Fabregas in midfield," he said. วิธี แทง บอล

When asked if Chelsea could still secure a top-four finish if they were held to a draw, Wilkins said: "No, I don't think there is. I think the gap's too big. The only salvation is the semi-final of the FA Cup, of course."

Chelsea will face another stern test in their pursuit of Champions League qualification on May 5, when they face Liverpool in their penultimate game of the season.

Jurgen Klopp's side are third, seven points ahead of Chelsea, and Wilkins believes his former team will also need to beat the Reds in order to secure a top-four spot.

"Chelsea have to win. They have to beat Tottenham, they also have to beat Liverpool and hope that results in the future go their way," he said. วิธี แทง บอล

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 12:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Avr - 09:29 (2018)    Sujet du message: David Moyes admits no decision has been made on Joe Hart's W Répondre en citant

David Moyes admits no decision has been made on Joe Hart's West Ham future

maxbet David Moyes has admitted Joe Hart's future is uncertain as West Ham prepare to take on his parent club Manchester City on Sunday, live on Sky Sports. The Hammers will welcome the champions to the London Stadium, with Hart unable to play due to stipulations of the loan agreement and Adrian coming in to take his place.

Recent reports have suggested Adrian may be playing his last match for the Hammers, while Moyes would not be drawn on whether the club have refused to take up the option of signing England international Hart on a permanent deal."There's certainly no talk on whether it will be Adrian or Joe Hart [as future no 1] until we're in a position of safety, or wherever we're going to be," Moyes said in his pre-match press conference on Friday. maxbet

Moyes is hoping for a performance good enough to keep Adrian in the starting XI for the remaining weeks of the campaign. "I hope he plays that well against Manchester City that he's available to play the next one, that's the plan. If you get in and you do well [you stay in]. "You can't play a Manchester United or City and do well without your keeper playing well so we need a big game from Adrian on Sunday."

City will arrive in east London already confirmed as Premier League champions, though Moyes believes there is never an easy time to face Pep Guardiola's men, who won't let their foot off the gas. "I don't know if there's any good time to play Manchester City with the form they're in and the players they've got available. "We'll do everything we can to give them a game and make it as tough as we can and the objective is to try and take all the points."

The Scotsman also confirmed youngster Declan Rice would be getting a contract renewal, once the season comes to an end. "We're due to renew it. If he'd played a certain amount of games in the first team then it was due for renewal so we'll do that. "We'll not bother ourselves just now. We'll do it in the next week or two at the end of the season, but he's done very well." maxbet

chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 03:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: ‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to Répondre en citant

‘It’s for Bradley’ Jermain Defoe shares emotional tribute to brave boy following OBE award

ส โบ เบ็ ต PREMIER League star Jermain Defoe paid tribute to late cancer fighter Bradley Lowery as he was awarded with an OBE. The ex-England striker struck up a friendship with the six-year-old during his time at Sunderland. 

Jermain regularly visited the terminally ill boy as he battled a rare type of cancer.  But, the footballer went on to praise Bradley as he picked up the honour for the work of the Jermain Defoe Foundation (JDF) , which works with children in St Lucia.

He took to Twitter to share heartfelt photos taken with the youngster before he died last year.  Jermain said: “The proudest moment of my life to be awarded an OBE. “I’m blessed to have received the honour, but it isn’t for me or about me. It’s for Bradley and those he loved.    ส โบ เบ็ ต

“I’d trade it all for him to be back in our lives, forget the goals and awards, it’s the memories I’ll cherish.” The Bournemouth striker then went on to praise the team behind his charity, the JDF.

Jermain, 35, is said to have found out about his OBE award from his mum Sandra while he was on holiday in Dubai.  He said: “Mum was quite emotional on the phone. Even then, something so big doesn’t sink in. “I was like, ‘how can it be? How is this possible’?”   ส โบ เบ็ ต

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 20:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Chelsea have edge over Tottenham, says Ray Wilkins

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Star Team Alliance Index du Forum -> INFORMATIONS PUBLIQUES -> Présentation des compagnies Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation